Neblio is a platform for creating and distributing the so-called Dapps'ów (Distributed Applications), i.e. decentralized applications, one of the main assumptions and questions that the Neblio team set for themselves before starting work on the project was:
How to simplify and accelerate the development of decentralized applications?
What is it and how does it work?
Neblio in operation, it resembles a blockchain network like many other cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin. So it is a distributed register based on a network of nodes (nodes or masternodes) that communicate in the form of so-called transactions. In each of these nodes there is a copy of the transaction book in the form of the so-called blocks. Each new transaction is broadcast by the network, so that the nodes are able to compare and check the compliance of such a new transaction. Projects using decentralized network applications such as Neblio go a step further and instead of saving dry transactions in the blockchain, they allow for more. They enable saving data in a blockchain network through specially created applications. Recording and reading of data takes place via the API, each data manipulation must be confirmed by the network and therefore application data has an additional high level of protection against unauthorized access.
What are the benefits of decentralized applications compared to central applications?
It's best to explain it by example. For example, we can rely on a medical record in the health service in any system. In a normal central system, a given hospital / branch has a patient's medical file in paper form (old version) in a patient or electronic card stored on a server / disk / portable memory, etc. Both methods of recording whether in paper or electronic form have a common feature, which is centralization of the record. Even if there is 100 access to hospitals for a given patient file, synchronization and recording of data takes place somewhere in the data warehouse.
The wholesale store is available via the centralized server API, in addition, the operation and construction of such a system for 100 hospitals is capital-intensive, time-consuming and requires supervision of IT employees who check versions, data synchronization, errors etc. It should be remembered that employees can do everything with such database, so they are third parties from whom the hospital he is dependent and whom he must trust.
Unfortunately, 100 never has a certainty that the data is correct, have it not been corrupted by someone, and if it was by whom and when exactly? Data centralization also exposes data to the risk of losing data in the event of a server stack failure. Someone will say that you can keep backups but here also the problems mentioned above multiply.
Decentralization is independence!
The solution to all these problems is the manipulation and processing of large databases by decentralized applications. Blockchain saves every transaction and thus information. At any time we can see when the information has been added / modified / removed. Each user also leaves a "trace" of his activity. In addition, we do not have to rely on the work of companies or "third" IT specialists - this is particularly important in the matter of sensitive registers such as bank registers, insurance registers, court registers, etc. In addition to the obviousness, one more question arises. What if there is a catastrophe and we will not have access to the patient file that is in our hospital? This shows how weak and susceptible centralized systems are and what potential lies in decentralized applications.
Competition in this space and the number of projects that are supposed to be a platform for decentralized applications is so large that you can get the impression that there are more platforms than just ready-made deployments and decentralized applications. Due to the high competition, you need to look for the added value of the project from the competition. Things-discriminants that are designed to gain a competitive advantage of the project. In Neblio there are several such differentiator that make the project attractive from the competition
What distinguishes Neblio from other projects?
- Number of supported programming languages: Python, Java, JS, Node.JS, .NET (C # and VB .NET), Go, Objective-C, PHP. The project has an advantage thanks to such colossals as Lisk or Stratis that support one or two programming languages.
- Modern RESTful API architecturewhose future development is to be flexible and based on feedback from programmers. The intention is to be an absolute simplification of the API on the users' side so that the developers on the client's side can prepare Dapps without even knowing about the operation of the blockchain network.
- The ability to create individually selected and / or private blockchain networks based on the Neblio network.
- In the future, the possibility to adapt the Neblio API to work also on other blockbinding networks not based on Neblio - this is therefore an element of flexibility in the developers' approach to the project. Today, many projects and programs in IT are based on shared solutions. Migrations or changing the programming environment should not be a problem.
- Blockchain Consulting - a department designated by the team that will deal with the acquisition and servicing of institutional clients and will offer them dedicated solutions. This is all the more important because the problem in the IT industry is always to identify problems and propose solutions on the client's side. The basic task here is to use the Neblio blockchain network wherever it brings tangible benefits to currently operating institutions and companies. It is therefore a form of active marketing that goes beyond passive advertising activities. The maneuver area is very large: from hospitals and offices to central state and corporate registers, etc.
- Nodes (network nodes) can be placed on a server at the company's headquarters, in the cloud or in a chosen hosting service. Everything depends on the client's preferences. The flexibility of the approach and the multithreading of the solution play a big role again.
As you can see above, the Neblio project has clearly defined goals and strategy of action, it does not focus on the expanded area of activity. You can see the mission of a specific purpose in the project. Interestingly, the tokens themselves are supposed to be used to put up nodes, but this is not clear from Whitepaper. By. whitepaper Neblio tokens to be used to create, distribute and use dapps. Theoretically, along with development and adaptation, the value of tokens should increase. In the whitepaper team clearly stated that the tokens are not in any way "shares" or any other form of investment, i.e. nobody will take them for securities (securities).
Facts and figures
Currently in circulation 13 657 538 NEBL coins, everyone is supposed to be: 14 408 862. As the demand for currency increases with the development of the network of decentralized applications, the value of NEBLIO should increase.
+ A multitude of programming languages
+ Clearly "stargeted" client and promotional activities prepared to attract the client
+ flexible API
– it is already one of the projects to create dapps on the author's blockchain. New projects are coming and competition is growing at a staggering pace.